Restaurant & Tea Room
SCOTTISH & LOCAL CRAFTS
We have a large range of Scottish and local crafts for sale including craft books and a selection of maps and documentation about the local area and attractions.
The Ariundle Centre runs regular craft workshops to suit all interests. In Spring and Autumn there are weekend workshops that include basket making, felting, weaving, patchwork, batik - to name but a few. We also have our own sheep so you can learn how to prepare your own fleece and then knit your own hat or scarf from the wool you spin.
We can show you natural dying techniques using wind blown materials found locally. The workshops are usually arranged over a two-day period with food provided and accommodation is available if required
RESTAURANT & TEA ROOM
- A weekly selection of bar meals
- Freshly baked bread, scones and cakes
- Candle-lit suppers
- Eat In or Take Away
- What a smashing wee tea room and craft centre. Very slightly off the beaten track but so easy to find. It is set in fantastic surroundings and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Only stayed for coffees but well worth it. Big bonus - the dog was made very welcome too.ScotlandFramed
- We popped in to escape the rain whilst waiting for a concert at the Sunart Centre and had very tasty mushroom soup followed by oat and date slice and a delicious piece of Rocky Road which seemed to have been made with the best quality dark chocolate. I'm so glad that we discovered the place, which we found very welcoming..Carol L
- Stayed in the bunkhouse which was very comfortable, the surprise was the quality of the food in the restaurant, as good as you will find anywhere and not dressed up and all pretentious but good fresh food cooked perfectly and served by very friendly people, brilliant.John